Multi Brand inspection is about competence and approvals, safety and security, and you should never compromise when it comes to the inspection of offshore cranes, launching appliances or lifeboats. Inspections always have to be performed by a certified specialist.
At HYTEK A/S, trained and authorized service engineers working to the highest global standards are ready to inspect and re-certify your equipment in compliance with international standards and regulations. Legislation stipulates that inspections have to be carried out on lifting appliances every six months, annually and 5-yearly while launching appliances are subject to annual and five-year inspections.
Hytek A/S is ISO 9001 certified and approved by:
- The maritime authorities in both Denmark and Sweden as Competent A person for marine cranes.
- Sjøfartsdirektoratet in Norway as an authorized B-1 for re-certification of offshore cranes.
- Recognized classification societies as authorized service supplier of lifeboats, davits and release hooks.
- Recognized classification societies as competent authority for lifting devices.
- DNVGL for ISO 9001.
- Original equipment manufacturer for Toimil & Melcal offshore cranes.
- Authorized CRALOG service provieder of lifting equipment and LSA equipment.
- Authorized Distributer for TOIMIL in Scandinavia.
- Authorized distributer for MELCAL in Denmark.
- Authorized distributer for EO Lifesaving in Denmark